Urology Position in NYC for High Tech Private Practice
Location: New York, New York
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: MD/DO
Salary: $400,000 total after bonus
Additional incentive bonuses
2 openings available.
Internal Number: 1
- We are a mature general urology practice in the NYC- Manhattan and Queens area comprised of 3 urologists looking to hire 2 more, with immediate openings available.
- Fellowship training in FPMRS, robotics, and/or endourology is welcome but not required.
- The practice is over 12 years old in large 20K square foot office in Midtown manhattan office and large Queens office. We are the dominant private practice group in the area, with a very wide referral base. Many local urologists have retired and many others plan to retire within the next 3 years.
- The group covers no hospitals for call so the call schedule is very light and usually from home. We have an office based surgery center with full cystoscopy suite and ESWL center in both Manhattan and Queens offices. We have hospital priviliges with several local hospitals.
- The group performs over 1200 cases/year, with high female, oncology, and stone volumes.
- The patient population is diverse, with a significant English, Russian, Spanish, and Chinese speaking population. The office has several interpreters available.
- We are especially interested in those seeking a long-term partnership track, but 1-2 year interim job seekers are also welcome.
- A competitive salary/benefits package is available.
- The local neighborhood is safe, and the school districts are strong. NYC is a highly desirable location for both married and single people.