Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Clinic\-Registered Nurse to join our growing Interventional Radiology team\!
Shift Details: Full time, 1\.0\. Day shifts\.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program required\.
- Current WA State RN Licensure required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Recentnursing experience preferred\.
- Telephone triage experience preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Clinic\-Registered Nurse you will perform a variety of duties involved in providing patient care in a clinical setting and performs a variety of tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility\. This position may require floating to other clinics\.
- Provides telephone triage for patients calling in with questions and/or concerns\.
- Conducts nurse visits for patients needing vaccinations, blood pressure checks, etc\.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize and assess emergency needs of patients and initiate appropriate emergent procedures as needed\.
- Evaluates patient and family understanding of treatment plan and/or instructions, completion of all necessary forms and orders and discuss any concerns or questions with the Provider\.
- Maintains appropriate aseptic technique for preparation, procedures and administration of medications\.
- Documents all patient interactions in patient record accurately and legibly\.
- Consults and coordinates with health care Providers to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans\.
- Electrophysiology RN:In addition to the essential job functions listed above:
- Provides professional nursing care for patients with pacemakers, defibrillators, implantable loop recorders and heart rhythm disorders in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures\.
- Assists EP related patients that call or present to the office with questions or concerns\.
- Assesses patients wound sites after EP procedures/device implants during wound check appointments in office\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Req ID: 153661