Surgical Assisting, Urology - Coastal Santa Cruz, CA!
Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation (http://dhmf.org/dominican), is seeking an experienced, energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing Urology Physician Assistant to join our vibrant team. We are a multi-specialty, physician-owned group with more than 70 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, a 223-bed hospital (http://dominicanhospital.org).
Practice Highlights Include:
- Full Scope Practice: Surgical Assist, Hospital Rounds and Clinical Medical Management
- Practice with collaborative Urologist
- State-of-the-art daVinci robot available
- Clinic and Surgery Center conveniently located next to our hospital
- Outstanding support staff
- Monday to Friday schedule
- No after hour/weekend telephone call responsibilities
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Generous salary, bonus after two years
- Forgivable loan, CME and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. People who come for the beaches and recreation opportunities stay for the rich history, eclectic shopping and dining, acclaimed arts, and year-round calendar of cultural events for every interest. Santa Cruz is an hour plus ride to San Francisco and close to San Jose. You and your family will enjoy breathtaking beaches, redwood forests, fresh cuisine and fine wine, and an area rich in history and culture, all in year-round weather that makes this area so desirable.
Please send your CV and contact:
Lori Hart, Physician Recruiter
Toll Free: 888.599.7787