Kootenai Health is the largest employer in the Inland Northwest. As we continue to grow and expand our extraordinary services, we are seeking a professional, clinical minded, and business dynamic leader to take on the role of Administrator for our growth bound Kootenai Outpatient Surgery Center. Is this You?
Let’s Put YOU in the job...
Under the direction of the Executive Director Surgical Services, the Administrator is responsible for coordinating and managing the center's planning, development, and operations. The center's operations will be directed in a manner that provides total quality/safe healthcare services and a hospitable and caring service for patients, family members, friends, physicians and their staff and all other external clients. Manages a staff of dedicated nursing personnel who are both well-trained and committed to providing a value-added service and provides an environment that keeps staff engaged and challenged. Responsible for a profitable cost-effective operation.
So what do you say? Passionate about this large strategic role that is part of the bigger picture? If this is YOU, YOU will be completely satisfied and proud to be apart of not only this team but the entire Kootenai Health team.
1. Licensed as an RN by the Idaho Board of Nursing OR licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multi-state privilege to practice" compact with Idaho and BSN required, Master's in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred. If BSN only, enrollment in master's program within one year of hire
If not RN, BSN, then Master's in Business or Healthcare Administration required.
2. Three to five years of supervisory/managerial experience in a free-standing ambulatory surgery center setting
Are YOU Ready to Apply? Not Yet - Check these awesome "Bragging Rights" out:
• 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award – Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
• Magnet Status - Kootenai has maintained MagnetTM status since 2006. This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence.
• Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network – We became the 30th member in 2014.
• We have a convenient employee only Child Day Care - with-in walking distance.
• We have incredible benefits - If you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums are fully paid.
• We offer a generous 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined Contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
• We have an award-winning Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle
Ok, now YOU can apply - KH.org/careers
Need more information? Email Kristi Wagoner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-625-4675
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Internal Number: 002
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health provides a comprehensive range of medical services to patients in north Idaho, eastern Washington, Montana and the Inland Northwest at several facility locations. The main Kootenai Health campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital and a wide range of physician clinics including a family physician residency program. Kootenai Health repeatedly earns regional and national recognition and is a Magnet facility. Visit the Recognition, Awards and Honors page for a look at Kootenai's most recent awards.