One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Laurel Ridge Treatment Center is seeking a dynamic and talented Therapist. To learn more about Laurel Ridge Treatment Center go to www.laurelridgetc.com. This office is located in the Medical Center on Babcock and 410.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Therapist will provide psychotherapeutic and clinical case management services to patients and their families for outpatient patients.
1. Provides group, individual, and family therapies, as scheduled and/or assigned, documenting patients'/ families' response to interventions.
2. Ensures a Psychosocial Assessment is prepared for each patient according to established time frames, assuring that all appropriate information is included and shared with treatment team members.
3. Oversees case management and discharge planning components of the patient's Master Treatment Plan and MTP reviews, documenting discussion of the plan with the patient and family as appropriate. Completes group, individual and family therapy components as appropriate for both PHP & IOP.
4. Develops appropriate aftercare plans with the patient, assessing the need and arranging for community agency support as appropriate and documenting it. Completes appointment sections of discharge sheet.
5. Reports known or suspected abuse of patients.
6. Works cooperatively as a member of a multidisciplinary team to achieve quality patient care.
7. Maintains professional licensure and regularly update clinical skills.
8. Assists with/completes commitment to this facility and other facilities when appropriate.